Global mobility refers to a function operated by a company to shift its people to offices across different countries. It includes each action that needs to be considered for a smooth transfer of employees.
What Does a Global Mobility Specialist Do?
A Global Mobility Specialist is responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the everyday administration of the Global Mobility program
- Coordinate global relocations for client assignee population
- Manage tax filings, payments, and certificate collections
- Design and operate process documentation for the Global Mobility program
- Handle all Visa, work permit, and immigration-related paperwork
- Develop and maintain business relationships globally
- Collect and analyze global compensation data
- Build communities across teams in the organization who are sustainably mobilized to work globally
- Facilitate international projects, permanent transfers of offices, recruitment of new employees, and extended business trips
Do You Help with Business Visas?
Yes, we help with business visas and on-ground support to smoothen the experience of international transfer of employees.