CORPORATE IMMIGRATION & GLOBAL MOBILITY
What Is Global Mobility?
Global mobility refers to a function operated by a company to shift its people to offices across different countries. It includes each action that needs to be considered for a smooth transfer of employees.
What Does a Global Mobility Specialist Do?
A Global Mobility Specialist is responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee the everyday administration of the Global Mobility program
- Coordinate global relocations for client assignee population
- Manage tax filings, payments, and certificate collections
- Design and operate process documentation for the Global Mobility program
- Handle all Visa, work permit, and immigration-related paperwork
- Develop and maintain business relationships globally
- Collect and analyze global compensation data
- Build communities across teams in the organization who are sustainably mobilized to work globally
- Facilitate international projects, permanent transfers of offices, recruitment of new employees, and extended business trips
Do You Help with Business Visas?
Yes, we help with business visas and on-ground support to smoothen the experience of international transfer of employees.
What Is Employee Relocation?
In an Employee Relocation, the company shifts employees from one location to the other. It also covers elements crucially involved in an employee relocation such as legal work, relocation agreements, shifting expenses, support for families, housing, and real estate concerns.
What Are the Different Types of Employee Relocations?
There are three types of Employee Relocation:
- Permanent off-site relocation: It is the relocation of employees for more than 12 months.
- Temporary off-site/on-site relocation: It is the relocation of employees for less than 12 months. Depending on the project, this relocation can be on-site or off-site.
- Employee-in-place relocation: This relocation is relocation-in-place, where the employee shifts to a newer segment. This is mostly done in cases of renovation in the offices.
Can You Sponsor Work Permits?
Yes, we sponsor work permits and related legal work in multiple countries. View our lists of countries we provided global services to.
Can You Arrange the Work Permit, But We Continue to Employ the Person Directly?
Yes, we arrange the work permit, but you can continue to employ the person directly. We make relocation for all your employees easy, efficient, and fully compliant.
What Is a Global Mobility Strategy?
Global Mobility Strategies are those policies, processes, and methodologies incorporated and designed to be applied globally, in a country, region, or a particular location. It involves:
- Global immigration
- Destination support facilities
What Is a Global Mobility Specialist?
When an organization expands internationally, it needs to transfer its workforce to global locations for overseeing business operations- Global Mobility Specialist functions to manage this process and all that it involves efficiently and effectively. Thus, to carry out these tasks, a GMS must be responsible, confident, and flexible as an individual who should possess great management skills, communication skills, pay attention to the smallest of detail, must be able to resolve issues, and know how to handle the customer service front.
READY TO GO GLOBAL?
Accelerate business growth and achieve more positive employee engagement.