GLOBAL PAYROLL SOLUTIONS
What Is Global Payroll?
Global Payroll is a management system that looks after the complexities of payrolls for local and expatriate employees by operating a centralized process and handling all taxations and legal concerns.
What Does Global Payroll Include?
The Global Payroll includes but is not limited to:
- Managing payroll processes
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Statutory payments such as CPF, Superannuation, Social protection, EPF, MPF etc.
- Payment of Personal Income Tax (PIT)
- Leave tracking
- Attendance and time via facial recognition and GEO tagging
What Are the Benefits of Running Payroll Through Agile HRO?
The benefits of running payroll through Agile HRO are:
- Unlocking a centralized managed process
- Efficient and effective operational functions
- Transparent and punctual payments
- Absolute accuracy
- Assistance by Tax experts
What Are the Most Common Challenges of Global Payroll?
The most common challenges of Global Payroll are:
- Statutory compliance and legal issues
- Advancement in technology
- Fewer payroll professionals
- Challenges of managing virtual work
- Obstacles of leave management and in attendance
- Threat to the confidentiality of data
- Inconsistency in the regulation of policies
- Consistent automation
- Requirement of a higher flexibility
How Does Payroll Work with Agile HRO?
Agile HRO looks after the payment of international staff members along with the local legal and tax norms. Agile HRO ensures management of payroll processing and statutory in-country payments via a centralized mode of payments.
What Makes Global Payroll So Complex?
A local payroll can be complex even though all employees are categorized under the same country, laws, and tax regulations. With Global Payroll, it becomes overwhelming. Global Payroll involves numerous countries with challenges of different time zones, varying currency exchanges, tax rules, and ever-changing legislations. However, the application of advanced technological solutions can simplify this complexity.
Why Do You Need a Global Payroll Provider?
In simple terms, Global Payroll Provider saves a lot of cost for the business. It eliminates hiring additional employees to calculate payroll taxes or manage statutory tax paperwork and inquiries. Global Payroll Provider thus acts as a global payroll guide.
What Is International Payroll Outsourcing?
International Payroll Outsourcing refers to a third-party entity that manages payroll processing for the company, including additional tasks such as calculating voluntary benefits, handling employee queries, administrative operations, and tax filings.
Why Should You Outsource Your International Payroll?
Outsourcing International Payroll saves money for your company, saves time so that you can prioritize the core business, provides access to specialists, and ensures regulatory compliances of legal, tax, and cultural norms. Thus, it would help if you outsource your International Payroll.
READY TO GO GLOBAL?
Accelerate business growth and achieve more positive employee engagement.